Thursday, January 22, 2015

76: water at the gates

Australia day again and again the weekend snuck up on me. My plan is to visit the beach, BBQ some snags and spend all day playing enemy at the gates and don't starve alone. Though I may have a little foray into town to help with the ROTARACT fundraising BBQ for the council at the botanical gardens. Also my spare graphics card does not run DX11, so I may be a little limited for choice.

Is it three years ago now that it was raining and Sam was intending to drive down from Rocky but couldn't get here because the roads started to flood?

WHEN: 26th January

WHERE: Tony's beach resort

WHAT: LoL, Enemy at the gates, Don't Starve together Beta.

WHAT TO BRING: Arrange food and drink below, if you want.

WHO: Who's expected to be coming? Who is coming late? Who is leaving early? Who doesn't have a computer?

Comment below to discuss. Otherwise, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment