Tuesday, October 21, 2014

72: 28-31-28



Next Thursday I plan to start to plan to go to Supernova. If it’s on my lonesome then I’ll stay home but if anybody wants to carpool then I’m happy to drive down. Would you want to go for the full three days? Taking a little time off work or just the bare minimum? The crush should be finished by then but it is not always so I may not get another chance to go for a while.
If I do go then I’ll probably try to cosplay Van of the Dawn, mostly I’d need a big hat and a black coat with tails. I'd also do Movember, otherwise I'm more inclined to be bearded and kitesurfing.

But for today the plan is to have two Artemis ships running at the same time, or try a level 4 space station defence. Granted though not many of you like this game, So the backup will be … I don’t know, seems to me that every game over the last 6 months has been disliked by somebody. So, if nobody has a couple of xbox/PS3 controllers with which to trial my Naruto Shippuuden Ultimate Storm 3 Full Burst fighting game with then I suppose we go back to power ranger Terraria (or at least Hard Mode+).

 
Land voyage: Supernova #2 on the weekend of the 28th of November
If I can't get this off the ground then it will be a weekend of sequels

Josh, Busy
Marc, on call
Tony, Alice, Cam, Eddie, Sasha, Kyle Charli, Eddie, Sam?


WHEN: 4PM on 28/10/14

WHERE: Wind room

WHAT: Artemis, Naruto, Terraria

WHAT TO BRING: Arrange food and drink here

WHO: Who's expected to be coming? Who is coming late? Who is leaving early? Who doesn't have a computer?

Comment below to discuss. Otherwise, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment