Sunday, October 12, 2014

71: Artemis 2


Ever played SpaceTeam on your phone? It’s a shouting game where everybody talks at once. How about Mechwarrior Online or World of Tanks? Artemis the spaceship simulator is probably still on sale at the humble bundle and I think it looks cool. I tested is with Tony when he would have rather watched Bathurst and the game loads. But it seems to me the more people we cane controlling the ship the simpler (more efficient) it is to drive. I think I still have three copies of the captains program, but the game itself has no DRM and nominally each captain can give a temporary console to 5 people. So if somebody else actually wants to play this and run you own ship then ask. Otherwise I’ll set youse up with a clone console.


Other than that I’m game to give Dota2 and TF2 a go. And though this may be short notice again I’ve nothing else planned to do tomorrow and telling people a month out doesn’t seem to really make any difference in who turns up or how smoothly things run. Given all the above I have scheduled into my diary a Sojourn the same as this for next Tuesday the 21st of October.


Other possible backup games this week include: Marvel Heroes, LoL, Power Rangers Terraria, Orion: prelude, Chivalry, Robocraft, Civ5, MWO. All of which I have current, updated and ready to go.


Supernova land voyage?
I’m still keen to make a weekend of this on the 28-30th of November.
Anybody else want to carpool? Catch up in Bris? Know a good place to camp? Keen to cosplay?


WHEN: 14/10/14 @ 4PM till Late

WHERE: Ben is the host who needs to sweep the floor.

WHAT: Defence of the Alter 2, Team Forrest 2

WHAT TO BRING: Arrange food and drink here

WHO: Who's expected to be coming? Who is coming late? Who is leaving early? Who doesn't have a computer?

Comment below to discuss. Otherwise, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment